Miller & Martin Hosts "Consular Conversations" Luncheon and Interview with Israel’s Consul General
April 25, 2017
“Consular Conversations” is a series of monthly interviews with Atlanta’s diplomats at the Miller & Martin Atlanta office. The objective of this luncheon series is to raise the Consuls' profile and help Atlantans better understand global countries for the purposes of business cultural exchange.
On April 25, 2017, the Global Atlanta editorial team will be interviewing Israel’s Consul General in Atlanta, Ambassador Judith Varnai Shorer. To register for the event, please click here.
Topics of discussion at the April 25 luncheon will likely include:
- Ambassador Shorer’s diplomatic career
- Israel-U.S. relations under the new administration
- How Israel views upheaval in the Middle East
- Israeli investment in Georgia
- Fintech, cybersecurity and other complementary tech sectors with Atlanta
- Catered light lunch with soft drinks
- One-on-one conversation with the Global Atlanta editorial team, followed by moderated audience Q&A
- Discussion covered by Global Atlanta and published in a later article
To read about past “Consular Conversations” in the series, which includes Consul Generals in Atlanta from the U.K., Ireland, Mexico, India, France, Belgium, Canada and Germany, please click here.