Miller & Martin's Labor & Employment attorneys have extensive experience with numerous federal and state courts across the country, touching diverse areas of employment matters.
Our attorneys work with clients to provide creative and practical solutions to employment issues that may have legal consequences. We have substantial experience working with clients in a myriad of employment and civil rights claims, including allegations of harassment, discrimination, retaliation, wage and hour violations, defamation, negligence and breach of contract, breach of restrictive covenants, actions brought under other employment-related statutes and related state statutes and causes of action.
- Collectively tried dozens of jury trials and hundreds of bench trials.
- Defeated class certification attempts in a nationwide employment discrimination claim brought against an international bottling company.
- Obtained decertification of a class action in an employment discrimination case in which the plaintiffs were represented by Professor Arthur Miller (co-author of the Federal Rule of Civil Procedure governing class litigation) and Stanley Chesley.
- 56 Miller & Martin Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2018 Edition
- Bode Named Fellow of the American Bar Foundation
- Griffin and Parker Selected as 2016 Georgia Super Lawyers Top 100
- David Kesler Awarded Chattanooga Bar Association 2015 Albert L. Hodge Volunteer Award
- Chris Parker Named Top 100: 2015 Georgia Super Lawyers®