Bruce McCall is a “business attorney” with ten years of prior in-house experience reporting on an annual basis to the company management team. As a result, he understands first-hand, the pressures under which todays’ successful businesses operate and what they require from their legal representatives in order to remain successful. Bruce’s niche is in the representation of mid-sized companies, often with international operations. These companies often have the same legal issues and needs of large companies, but without the same legal budget or in-house staff.
Bruce spent the first four years of his career at Powell, Goldstein, Frazer and Murphy (two years in litigation and two years in corporate) and was formerly Vice President and General Counsel for Sun Data, Inc. (subsequently changed its name to Solarcom).
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 1986
- A.B., Public Policy Studies, Duke University, 1983
- National Business Institute, Georgia Sales and Use Tax for Manufacturers – Former Instructor
- Georgia Trend magazine - Legal Elite, 2013-2014, 2016
- Georgia Economic Development Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Computer Dealers and Lessors Association, Legal Advisory
- Equipment Leasing and Financing Association, Legal Board – Former Member
- Murphey Candler Little League Association - Past President
- Harvard Law School Dormitory and Student Affairs Council - Past President
- Miller & Martin Attorneys Named 2016 "Legal Elite" by Georgia Trend Magazine
- Miller & Martin Represents Mayne Pharma in Acquisition & U.S. Private Offering
- 14 Miller & Martin Attorneys Named 2014 Georgia Trend Magazine's Legal Elite
- Twelve Miller & Martin Attorneys Named 2013 Legal Elite by Georgia Trend Magazine
- Miller & Martin Represents Mayne Pharma Group in Acquisition of Metrics, Inc.
While an undergraduate, Bruce did weekly magic shows at Duke University Hospital Pediatrics ward.