Candace’s practice focuses on commercial leasing, effectively negotiating office, retail and industrial leases on behalf of landlords and tenants. She primarily represents institutional investors in the leasing and management of Class A office and retail assets, collaborating with asset managers, leasing agents and building management. Over the course of her career, she has negotiated millions of square feet of office space across the United States. She also has experience in corporate matters ancillary to real estate practice, such as entity formation, joint venture agreements, corporate bylaws and confidentiality agreements. Whether representing a global institutional landlord in a lease negotiation with a Fortune 500 tenant or a small industrial tenant taking on new space, Candace strengthens her clients’ business and legal positions in order to maximize profitability and minimize risk.
Candace was previously a partner with Scoggins & Goodman, P.C. in Atlanta.
- J.D., University of Denver, Strum College of Law, 1999
- B.A., Public Policy Analysis, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, 1996
- Concentration in Environmental Policy
- Real Estate Group of Atlanta
- State Bar of Georgia
- Buckhead Church - Member; Small Groups Leader
- Heards Ferry Elementary Eagle Alliance - Social Media Chair
- RISE UP! at Heards Ferry Elementary - Chapter Founder