Charlie Battle is currently serving in an Of Counsel role for the firm. He was a public finance lawyer before playing a key role in Atlanta's successful bid to host the 1996 Olympic Games. Charlie served as Managing Director for International Relations of the Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games. Following the Atlanta Olympic Games, he served as President of Central Atlanta Progress. Charlie has served as an international advisor consulting with several cities bidding to host the Olympic Games including Beijing, Vancouver, New York, Sochi, Chicago, PyeongChang and Istanbul. Charlie serves as the Honorary Consul for the Principality of Monaco.
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 1970
- B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1964
- Atlanta Council of International Relations
- Rotary Club of Atlanta
- Southern Center for International Studies - Past Chairman
- World Affairs Council of Atlanta
Charlie has visited 92 countries around the world.