Edward Newsom concentrates his practice in product liability and toxic torts. In his 30 years of experience he has tried approximately 60 cases to verdict in state and federal courts in and outside Georgia, including numerous catastrophic loss cases. He serves as national trial counsel for a Fortune 300 company related to its toxic torts litigation, and has served in this role for over a decade.
- J.D., University of North Carolina School of Law, 1982
- Holderness Moot Court Bench (National Team Selection)
- B.A., University of North Carolina, 1979
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Martindale-Hubbell® - AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated
- Georgia Trend magazine - Legal Elite - General Practice/Trial Law and Personal Injury, 2012-2014
- Georgia Super Lawyers® - Personal Injury, 2017