Erika assists real estate developers and companies in their commercial real estate matters, including leasing, acquisition and sales and zoning concerns. She also represents institutional lenders on a variety of transactions, including the financing of healthcare facilities, shopping centers and residential developments in the Southeast and beyond.
Erika attended Vanderbilt University for her undergraduate studies and then earned her Juris Doctor from Duke University School of Law, where she received several top honors for her activities in the school’s Mock Trial and Moot Court programs.
- J.D., Duke University School of Law
- Moot Court Board Member
- Journal Research Editor, Duke Environmental Law & Policy Forum
- B.A. cum laude, Political Science, Vanderbilt University
- Tennessee Bar Association, Real Estate Law Section
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga - Mock Trial Coach
Born in Yokohama, Japan, Erika speaks Japanese and worked as an interpreter prior to practicing law.