Evan Allison represents real estate developers, investors, landlords, tenants and lenders in all types of commercial real estate transactions including industrial, retail, hotel, office, multi-family and medical office building deals. He prides himself on his responsiveness and helping his clients get deals closed. His experience includes working with both developers and investors in creating joint ventures for acquiring and developing real property and he has specific experience in the development of industrial parks, the acquisition, development and management of medical office buildings, industrial building leases and restaurant leases.
Evan is a current member of the firm's writing academy and associates committee. He is a former young member of the firm's Policy Committee, the governing board of the firm.
- Commercial real estate acquisition, disposition, development, leasing, financing and management including:
- Representing several real estate investment funds in the acquisition of medical and other office buildings.
- Representing a city and county in the development of a major industrial park.
- Representing a major logistics company with its national leasing needs.
- Representing several private equity companies with the acquisition, disposition and leasing of commercial real estate, with an emphasis on restaurant, office and retail leasing.
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 1998
- B.A., Washington & Lee University, 1993
- State and Federal courts in Tennessee and Georgia
- The Best Lawyers in America© - Real Estate Law since 2013
- Martindale-Hubbell® - AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated
- Bill Holmberg Arts Leadership Institute by ArtsBuild, 2009
- American Bar Association
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Washington & Lee University, Chattanooga Chapter – Alumni Admissions Co-Chair
- Miller & Martin Represents PlayCore in Acquisition of Playcraft Systems
- Miller & Martin Represents PlayCore in Acquisition of Worlds of Wow
- Miller & Martin Represents PlayCore in Acquisition of APC Brands
- Miller & Martin Represents Playcore in Acquisition of Architectural Structure Producing Porter Corporation
- Miller & Martin Represents Playcore in Aquatic Division Expansion with Knorr Systems Acquisition
- Miller & Martin Represents Playcore in the Acquisition of Freenotes Harmony Park
- 54 Miller & Martin Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2017 Edition
- Miller & Martin Represents PlayCore In Recent Acquisition of Belson Outdoors
- Evan Allison Featured in Hamilton County Herald
- 54 Miller & Martin Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2016 Edition
- 55 Miller & Martin Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2015 Edition
- 50 Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2014 Edition
- 49 Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2013 Edition
A lover of art, Mr. Allison participated in the Bill Holmberg Arts Leadership Institute by ArtsBuild.