Joe Snyder concentrates his practice on commercial real estate development, investment and leasing. His clients include a wide array of developers, owners and end-users of office, retail, industrial and multi-family properties from around the country.
Joe started his career in 1990 with Alston & Bird LLP, where he practiced commercial real estate law for 16 years. From 2006-2008, Joe served as V.P./Director of Strategic Development for First American Title Insurance Company. Joe formed The Snyder Law Firm in 2009 prior to joining Miller & Martin.
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 1990
- B.A., with Distinction, University of Virginia, 1987
- Echols Scholar
- Phi Beta Kappa
- North Carolina
- State Bar of North Carolina
- State Bar of Georgia
- Mecklenburg County Bar
- Burge Hunting Club
- Buckhead Baseball Coach and Board Positions
- NYO Basketball Coach
- SCRA (Charlotte) Softball and Basketball Coach
- Providence Country Club
- Weddington United Methodist Church