Larry L. Cash focuses his practice in the defense of both public bodies and private business in a wide range of legal matters. His experience includes the representation of corporate entities in defense of product liability claims, commercial litigation and related matters. He also represents a captive association insurance company which provides all lines of insurance coverage for both municipal and cooperative utility companies in the southeastern United States. This practice covers all aspects of insurance matters, whether it is defense of a particular insured or review and analysis of insurance coverage issues. Mr. Cash is admitted in the State courts of Tennessee and Georgia, as well as United States District Courts in Tennessee and Northern Georgia.
Mr. Cash is a frequent speaker on insurance, utility and commercial litigation matters.
- J.D., University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, 1981
- Member, The University of Memphis Law Review
- B.A., University of the South, 1978
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Middle Districts of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- Leadership Chattanooga - Graduate
- Chattanooga Bar Foundation - Fellow, 2013
- American Bar Association
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Orange Grove Center - Board Member and Former President, 1999-2001
- Larry Cash to Speak at TVPPA Joint Customer Service and HR Conference
- Cash to present "Post-Accident Investigation - What do I do with my Lawyer?"
- Cash to Present at TVPPA Annual Conference
- Cash to Speak at 2016 TVPPA Legal Conference
- Cash to present "Federal Jurisdiction for TVA Distributors - Beyond Diveristy and Federal Question"
- Larry Cash to Speak at TVPPA's Engineering & Operations Conference