Luke Curtis advises both domestic and international clients in all facets of commercial real estate and secured commercial lending.
- Outside Counsel to Atlanta based hospitality lender in the negotiation and closing of loans for a portfolio in excess of $100 million.
- Outside counsel to Atlanta based owner and developer of commercial real estate for multi-family, retail and office uses.
- Represents a German trust in its acquisition, sale and leasing of over 20,000 acres of farm properties in Georgia and Florida.
- Represents a Florida based investor/owner of office properties in the negotiation of leases for 1.3 million square feet of space
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law, 1971
- B.A., Furman University, 1968
- The Best Lawyers in America© - Real Estate Law since 2009
- State Bar of Georgia
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), Midtown Alliance - Board of Directors
- 56 Miller & Martin Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2018 Edition
- 54 Miller & Martin Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2017 Edition
- 54 Miller & Martin Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2016 Edition
- Miller & Martin Represents Buyers Protection Group in Sale to Fidelity National Financial
- 55 Miller & Martin Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2015 Edition
- Miller & Martin Represents AVID Design in its Sale to Myelin Health
- Luke Curtis Quoted in the Daily Report
- 50 Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2014 Edition
- Miller & Martin Represents Mayne Pharma Group in Acquisition of Metrics, Inc.
- Miller & Martin Represents TCI Contracting in Merger with Installed Building Products