Meredith Lee focuses her practice in the area of business litigation, primarily on complex litigation matters, including consumer class actions and deal break cases. Prior to returning to her hometown of Chattanooga to work for Miller & Martin, Ms. Lee was an associate in the Atlanta office of King & Spalding.
Ms. Lee received a B.A., with high distinction, in Political and Social Thought and a minor in East Asian Studies from the University of Virginia in 2006. While a student at the University of Virginia and following graduation, she studied and worked abroad in Beijing, China and Munich, Germany.
In 2011, she graduated summa cum laude from the University of Georgia School of Law, where she served as Notes Editor for the Georgia Law Review and was a member of Moot Court. Immediately upon graduation from law school, Ms. Lee clerked for The Honorable Richard W. Story in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia.
- J.D., summa cum laude, University of Georgia School of Law, 2011
- Order of the Coif
- Order of Barristers
- Notes Editor, Georgia Law Review
- B.A., with High Distinction, Political and Social Thought and East Asian Studies, University of Virginia, 2006
- Distinguished Majors Program
- Arts and Sciences Council, Politics Department Representative
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- Superior Court of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Tennessee
- The Honorable Richard W. Story in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia.
- American Bar Association
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia