Rachel Purcell concentrates her practice in the area of labor and employment and business litigation. She has represented clients in a wide range of disputes, including breach of contract cases, government investigations, creditors' rights, ERISA violations and insurance coverage disputes. She also has significant experience with federal laws prohibiting employment discrimination and federal consumer protection statutes.
- J.D., Vanderbilt University Law School, 2011
- Senior Managing Editor, Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment and Technology Law
- B.A., magna cum laude, Economics, Davidson College, 2008
- U.S. Circuit Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Russell G. Vineyard, United States Magistrate Judge, United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia, 2011-2013.
- Atlanta Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Health Law Section
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Davidson College Alumni Network, Atlanta Chapter
- Team Red, White & Blue
Rachel is a member of Atlanta’s exclusive female a cappella group, Octave.