Randy Scoggins concentrates in the area of commercial real estate, with a heavy concentration on commercial leasing, investment, development and finance. Randy represents several institutional landlords in office leasing and represents tenants, including Fortune 500® companies, and other public and private companies, in the negotiation of office, warehouse and retail leases. Randy’s leasing practice is nationwide in scope. Randy also represents developers in the development, acquisition, financing and sale of office and multifamily properties. He understands the business requirements of his clients and works with his clients to deliver the responsive, cost-effective and accurate legal services that are required by institutional clients and multinational corporations and their legal departments.
- Represented institutional client in the sale of a 175,000 square foot power center in Atlanta.
- Represented apartment developers in the land assemblage, development, construction and permanent financing and sale of numerous multifamily projects, including loans from Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and HUD.
- Represented the owner in refinancing a Class-A office project using both a first mortgage loan and mezzanine financing in a total amount of $95 million.
- Represented institutional landlords in the negotiation of office leases for millions of square feet of office space.
- Represented public and private companies in the lease, as tenants, of office and industrial space throughout the United States.
- Developed form leases for institutional landlords and standardized modifications of the form leases for changes to be made in negotiation with tenants.
- Represented owners in the purchase, operation, redevelopment and sale of golf and country clubs.
- J.D., cum laude, University of Georgia School of Law
- B.S., Georgia Institute of Technology
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties
- State Bar of Georgia
Randy participates annually in the Running of the Bulls in Pamplona, Spain. 25 years and counting…