10 Miller & Martin Lawyers Named to 2024 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America
August 17, 2023
Miller & Martin PLLC is pleased to announce that 10 lawyers have been included in the 2024 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America.
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America recognizes associates and other lawyers who are earlier in their careers for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States.
"The unparalleled methodology of Best Lawyers ensures the value and esteem of our legal rankings through both our traditional awards and our expanded 'Ones to Watch' accolades," said Best Lawyers CEO Phillip Greer. "Clients trust Best Lawyers as a credible and reliable way to identify the most elite lawyers, and it is with great pride that we continue to provide this valued service in the country."
Lawyers recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America are divided by geographic region and practice areas. Candidates can only be considered for one recognition at a time, either "Ones to Watch" or traditional Best Lawyers awards. "Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch" is not a seed list to "The Best Lawyers" and all hopeful candidates must be nominated, vetted by their peers and undergo an authentication process before they are recognized by Best Lawyers. Lawyers are not required nor allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore, recognition by Best Lawyers is considered a singular distinction.
Miller & Martin PLLC would like to congratulate the following lawyers recognized in the 2024 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America:
- Chuqin Xing Anderson - Real Estate Law
- Meredith Corey Lee - Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Alan W. Madison - Corporate Law
- Jessica Malloy-Thorpe - Labor and Employment Law - Management and Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Elizabeth J. Marquardt - Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law, and Litigation - Construction
- Haley E. Moody - Commercial Litigation, Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants, and Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Merrill Nelson - Corporate Law
- Rachael W. Ruiz - Real Estate Law
- Scott Simmons - Commercial Litigation, Labor and Employment Law - Management, and Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Theodore "Thad" Whitfield - Corporate Law and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Miller & Martin is a leading full-service law firm with approximately 120 attorneys across four offices in Tennessee, Georgia and North Carolina. Advising and representing clients in corporate, commercial and litigation matters, Miller & Martin attorneys have helped clients start, grow and protect businesses locally, nationally and globally for more than 155 years. More information is available at millermartin.com.
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected lawyer ranking service in the world. For 40 years, Best Lawyers has assisted those in need of legal services to identify the lawyers best qualiï¬ed to represent them in distant jurisdictions or unfamiliar specialties. Best Lawyers awards are published in leading local, regional and national publications across the globe.
Lawyers who are nominated for consideration are voted on by currently recognized Best Lawyers working in the same practice area and located in the same geographic region. Our awards and recognitions are based purely on the feedback we receive from these top lawyers. Those who receive high peer reviews undergo a thorough verification process to make sure they are currently still in private practice. Only then can these top lawyers be recognized by Best Lawyers.