8 Miller & Martin Attorneys Named 2022 Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch
August 19, 2021
Miller & Martin PLLC is pleased to announce that eight lawyers have been included in the 2022 Edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch.
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recognizes associates and other lawyers who are earlier in their careers for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States.
"Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of recognizing extraordinary lawyers in private practice through an exhaustive peer-review process. Nearly 40 years later, we are proud to expand our scope, while maintaining the same methodology, to recognize a different demographic of talented and deserving lawyers in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch," says Phil Greer, CEO of Best Lawyers.
Lawyers recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Miller & Martin PLLC would like to congratulate the following lawyers recognized in the 2022 Edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch:
(* = new to list this year)
- Atlanta, GA
- Chuqin Xing Anderson - Real Estate Law
- Lynsey Barron * - Commercial Litigation
- Chattanooga, TN
- Jenna Fullerton * - Commercial Litigation; Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Meredith Corey Lee - Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Alan W. Madison * - Corporate Law; Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Jessica Malloy-Thorpe * - Labor and Employment Law - Management; Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Haley Moody * - Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Stephanie Savage * - Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships); Corporate Law; Mergers and Acquisitions Law