Miller & Martin Hosts "Consular Conversations" Luncheon and Interview with British Consul General
June 15, 2017
Consular Conversations” is a series of monthly interviews with Atlanta’s diplomats hosted by Miller & Martin in our Atlanta office. The objective of this luncheon series is to raise the Consuls' profile and help Atlantans better understand global countries for the purposes of business cultural exchange.
On June 15th, the Global Atlanta editorial team will be interviewing the British Consul General in Atlanta, Jeremy Pilmore-Bedord.
To register for the event, please click here.
Topics of discussion are to include:
- UK elections results/roundup
- Current state of Brexit negotiations
- How the UK has changed its overseas trade strategy
- Women in business (and other consular initiatives)
- Atlanta’s first BritWeek
- Atlanta-London FinTech ties
- Catered light lunch with soft drinks
- One-on-one conversation with the Global Atlanta editorial team, followed by moderated audience Q&A
- Discussion covered by Global Atlanta and published in a later article
To read about past “Consular Conversations” in the series, which includes Consul Generals in Atlanta from the U.K., Ireland, Mexico, India, France, Belgium, Canada, Germany and Israel, please click here.
2017-06-15 12:00:00 2017-06-15 13:30:00 America/Indiana/Indianapolis Miller & Martin Hosts "Consular Conversations" Luncheon and Interview with British Consul General