Miller & Martin Hosts “Consular Conversations” Luncheon and Interview with Greek Consul General
November 02, 2017
"Consular Conversations” is a series of monthly interviews with Atlanta’s diplomats hosted by Miller & Martin in our Atlanta office. The objective of this luncheon series is to raise the Consuls' profile and help Atlantans better understand global countries for the purposes of business cultural exchange.
On November 2, 2017, the editorial team will be interviewing the Greek Consul General in Atlanta, Emmanouil Androulakis.
Click here too register for the event.
Topics of discussion are to include:
- Greek community in Atlanta and investment in Georgia
- Greece’s ongoing economic recovery
- Greece’s role in the euro zone and EU post bailouts
- Prime Minister Tsipras’s recent visit to the U.S.
- Role of Russia in Europe
- Consul Androulakis’s time in Kazakhstan, particularly his work on archives focused on the history of Greeks sent to Soviet labor camps
- Catered light lunch with soft drinks
- One-on-one conversation with the Global Atlanta editorial team, followed by moderated audience Q&A
- Discussion covered by Global Atlanta and published in a later article
Click here to read summaries of previous “Consular Conversations” in the series, which includes Consul Generals in Atlanta from Switzerland, the U.K., Ireland, Mexico, India, France, Belgium, Canada, Germany, Israel, Japan and Peru.
To read more, please click here.
2017-11-02 12:00:00 2017-11-02 13:00:00 America/Indiana/Indianapolis Miller & Martin Hosts “Consular Conversations” Luncheon and Interview with Greek Consul General