Miller & Martin Hosts "Consular Conversations" Luncheon and Interview with the Costa Rica Consul General
March 14, 2018
"Consular Conversations” is a series of monthly interviews with Atlanta’s diplomats hosted by Miller & Martin in our Atlanta office. The objective of this luncheon series is to raise the Consuls' profile and help Atlantans better understand global countries for the purposes of business cultural exchange.
On March 14, The Global Atlanta editorial team will be interviewing the newly arrived Consul General of Costa Rica, Ms. Flora Leah Venegas Corrales.
To register for the event, please click here.
Topics of discussion are to include:
- Costa Rica’s Tech Boom
- Medical Devices, Call Centers
- Coffee Connections
- Educational collaborations (Georgia Tech, UGA, Berry College, EARTH University, & more)
- Review of President’s 2016 Visit
- Catered light lunch with soft drinks
- One-on-one conversation with the Global Atlanta editorial team, followed by moderated audience Q&A
- Discussion covered by Global Atlanta and published in a later article
To read summaries of previous “Consular Conversations” in the series, which includes Consul Generals in Atlanta from Japan, Switzerland, the U.K., Ireland, Mexico, India, France, Belgium, Canada, Germany, Israel and Peru, please click here.
2018-03-14 12:00:00 2018-03-14 13:00:00 America/Indiana/Indianapolis Miller & Martin Hosts "Consular Conversations" Luncheon and Interview with the Costa Rica Consul General