Miller & Martin Hosts “Consular Conversations” Luncheon and Interview with the Switzerland Consul General
June 20, 2018
"Consular Conversations" is a series of monthly interviews with Atlanta’s diplomats hosted by Miller & Martin in our Atlanta office. The objective of this luncheon series is to raise the Consuls' profile and help Atlantans better understand global countries for the purposes of business cultural exchange.
On June 20, The Global Atlanta editorial team will be interviewing the newly arrived Consul General of Switzerland, Mr. Peter Zimmerli.
To register for the event, please click here.
Topics of discussion are to include:
- Influx of Swiss investment into Georgia and how the state can better attract it
- The Swiss view on Georgia's workforce training initiatives
- Swiss-Georgia trade
- Switzerland’s stance on current trends in the EU
- Swiss community in the South and Mr. Zimmerli's initiatives outside Atlanta
- Consul General Zimmerli's reflections on earlier diplomatic postings
- Catered light lunch with soft drinks
- One-on-one conversation with the Global Atlanta editorial team, followed by moderated audience Q&A
- Discussion covered by Global Atlanta and published in a later article
To read summaries of previous “Consular Conversations” in the series, which includes Consul Generals in Atlanta from Japan, Switzerland, the U.K., Ireland, Mexico, India, France, Belgium, Canada, Germany, Israel and Peru, please click here.
2018-06-20 12:14:00 2018-06-20 12:14:00 America/Indiana/Indianapolis Miller & Martin Hosts “Consular Conversations” Luncheon and Interview with the Switzerland Consul General