What Happens In-House Doesn't Always Stay In-House - An Interactive Panel Discussion on Attorney-Client Privilege for Corporate Counsel
November 01, 2022
Join Miller & Martin and the Tennessee Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel for a complimentary reception and program for corporate counsel. The presentation will feature a practical discussion on attorney-client privilege for in-house counsel.
Date: Tuesday, November 1, 2022
Location: Miller & Martin 12th Floor Conference Center, 832 Georgia Avenue, Volunteer Building, Chattanooga, TN 37402
Time: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm EST
- 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm - Networking Reception & Opening Remarks by Chairman Scott Parrish
- 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm - CLE program featuring panelists from Miller & Martin and U.S. Xpress
- 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm - Closing Networking Reception
- Jessica Malloy-Thorpe | Litigation Attorney - Miller & Martin
- Russ Swafford | Litigation Attorney - Miller & Martin
- Megan Welton | Sr. Counsel, Legal Affairs - U.S. Xpress
- Chuck Lee | Litigation Attorney - Miller & Martin (Moderator)
Program Overview: They say, “what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.” But what happens in-house doesn’t always stay in-house, making the protection of attorney-client privilege a critical issue for corporate counsel. Our interactive panel featuring the unique perspectives of two former law clerks for federal judges and a current in-house attorney will discuss the best methods for protecting the privilege of in-house corporate counsel communications and work product. The program will provide an overview of attorney-client privilege, practical tips and common challenges for preserving privilege in various corporate situations and examples of local cases with attorney-client privilege issues.
2022-11-01 17:00:00 2022-11-01 19:00:00 America/Indiana/Indianapolis 832 Georgia Ave., Suite 1200, Chattanooga, TN 37402 What Happens In-House Doesn't Always Stay In-House - An Interactive Panel Discussion on Attorney-Client Privilege for Corporate Counsel