2022 Supervisor Training | Equipping Managers to Succeed In Challenging Times - Full-Day Workshop
November 10, 2022
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED! REGISTRANTS WILL BE CONTACTED AND REFUNDS ISSUED.
Join Miller & Martin attorney Stacie Caraway and president of Running Mate Consultants LLC, Jack Matens, for a one-day workshop on Equipping Managers to Succeed In Challenging Times. This workshop uses an interactive approach to provide both legal and practical knowledge and strategies to those who are responsible for managing others in your organization.
Participants will engage in leadership exercises in order to practice the skills needed to manage others. They also will review the legal landmines facing managers today and receive practical instruction on how to avoid them.
When: Thursday, November 10, 2022 | 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (all times EST)
- 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. – Breakfast / Registration
- 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. – Workshop
- 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Lunch (Chick-fil-A catering to be provided)
- 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. - Workshop
Where: Miller & Martin | Volunteer Building, Suite 1200, 832 Georgia Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37402
- Please complete the RSVP form below.
- Due to the popularity of this highly rated workshop, space is limited. First-come, first served. Payment must be received as described below in order to reserve your requested space(s).
Cost & Payment
- $350 per participant (or $300 each if registering more than one participant from the same organization)
- Payment is due by check within 5 business days of registration. Click here to download an invoice.
- Payment is non-refundable after November 3, 2022, but substitute participants will be accepted.
- Please send check payable to "Miller & Martin" to the following address:
Miller & Martin
Attn: Stacie Caraway
832 Georgia Avenue, Suite 1200
Chattanooga, TN 37402-2289
2022-11-10 08:00:00 2022-11-10 16:30:00 America/Indiana/Indianapolis 2022 Supervisor Training | Equipping Managers to Succeed In Challenging Times - Full-Day Workshop