Chattanooga Seminar: Wage and Hour-Palooza
May 09, 2019
Date: Thursday, May 9, 2019
Location: Miller & Martin, 12th Floor Volunteer Building, 832 Georgia Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37402
Time: Registration & Breakfast 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. | Program 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
This complimentary breakfast seminar will address practical and proactive steps that your company can take to reduce legal risks, while still managing your business needs regarding work performed and labor costs. A few of the topics covered will include
(1) the new Final (this time we mean it!) Rule on salary requirements for the white-collar overtime exemptions,
(2) what industry the DOL is targeting for wage and hour audits across the Southeast and what you can do now to be ready in case your industry is next,
(3) tips on conducting internal wage and hour audits,
(4) the current status of the definitions of “joint employer” and “independent contractor” and how developments in these areas may impact your business, and
(5) the pros and cons of having a mandatory arbitration provision in light of potential wage and hour claims.
Please RSVP below for this complimentary seminar.
2019-05-09 08:00:00 2019-05-09 10:00:00 America/Indiana/Indianapolis Miller & Martin, 12th Floor Volunteer Building 832 Georgia Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37402 Miller & Martin Seminar Wage and Hour-Palooza