L&E Seminar | Handling New Workplace Challenges in a (Hopefully!) Post-COVID World
November 17, 2022
Date: Thursday, November 17, 2022
Location: Miller & Martin, 12th Floor Volunteer Building, 832 Georgia Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37402
Time: Registration & Breakfast 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. | Program 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Presenters: Stacie Caraway (Member, Miller & Martin) and T.W. Francescon (Director of People, Culture & Community, Southern Champion Tray)
CLE: TN and GA CLE approval is pending
Join us for a complimentary seminar hosted in-person at our Chattanooga office for the first time since early 2020.
Remote work is here to stay! As are labor market and employee retention challenges.
Join us for a discussion of the practical and legal implications of:
- Employing workers in states you otherwise have no facilities/operations.
- Complying with new leave, break, wage payment, and training laws which may apply in those states along with the tax ramifications of having workers in such states.
- “Real world” employee, recruitment, engagement, and retention practices – the good, the bad, and the ugly/ineffective!
- For some, the “advent” of transgender issues in the workplace – bathrooms, pronouns, and assisting your supervisors and other employees in appropriately interacting with transgender applicants and employees.
- Lingering employee requests for accommodations based on “what they were allowed to do/get by with during COVID.”
2022-11-17 08:00:00 2022-11-17 10:00:00 America/Indiana/Indianapolis 832 Georgia Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37402 L&E Seminar | Handling New Workplace Challenges in a (Hopefully!) Post-COVID World https://millermartin.com/in-depth/events/l-e-seminar-handling-new-workplace-challenges-in-a-hopefully-post-covid-world/