2019 Supervisor Training | Essential Tools for the 21st Century Manager - Full Day Workshop
October 03, 2019
Join Miller & Martin attorney Stacie Caraway and president of Running Mate Consultants LLC, Jack Matens, for a one-day workshop on Essential Tools for the 21st Century Manager. This interactive management workshop will provide enhanced management skills that can be put to immediate use in supervising others – regardless of whether the manager has been managing employees for decades or just became a supervisor last week. Participants also will learn what legal landmines exist for managers today and will receive practical instruction on how to avoid them.
Thursday, October 3, 2019
8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. – Breakfast / Registration
8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. – Workshop
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Lunch (on your own)
1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. - Workshop
Miller & Martin
Volunteer Building, Suite 1200
832 Georgia Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37402
- Please complete the RSVP form below.
- Due to the popularity of this highly rated workshop, space is limited. First-come, first served. Payment must be received as described below in order to reserve your requested space(s).
Cost & Payment
- $300 per participant
- Payment is due by check within 5 business days of registration. Click here to download an invoice.
- Payment is non-refundable after September 26, 2019, but substitute participants will be accepted.
- Please send check payable to "Miller & Martin" to the following address:
Miller & Martin
Attn: Stacie Caraway
832 Georgia Avenue, Suite 1200
Chattanooga, TN 37402-2289
2019-10-03 08:00:00 2019-10-03 17:00:00 America/Indiana/Indianapolis 2019 Supervisor Training | Essential Tools for the 21st Century Manager - Full Day Workshop