Miller & Martin Hosts “Consular Conversations” Luncheon and Interview with Japanese Consul General
October 12, 2017
"Consular Conversations” is a series of monthly interviews with Atlanta’s diplomats hosted by Miller & Martin in our Atlanta office. The objective of this luncheon series is to raise the Consuls' profile and help Atlantans better understand global countries for the purposes of business cultural exchange.
On October 12, the Global Atlanta editorial team will be interviewing the Japanese Consul General in Atlanta, Takashi Shinozuka.
To register for the event, please click here.
Topics of discussion are to include:
- State of the US-Japan security alliance in a changing Asia
- Japanese investment in Georgia
- SEUS/Japan Conference
- 40 Years of Japanese ties with Atlanta
- Cultural links with the Southeast
- Boosting Japanese language learning
- Catered light lunch with soft drinks
- One-on-one conversation with the Global Atlanta editorial team, followed by moderated audience Q&A
- Discussion covered by Global Atlanta and published in a later article
To read summaries of previous “Consular Conversations” in the series, which includes Consul Generals in Atlanta from Switzerland, the U.K., Ireland, Mexico, India, France, Belgium, Canada, Germany, Israel and Peru, please click here.