Miller & Martin Hosts "Consular Conversations" Luncheon and Interview with Swiss Consul General
July 17, 2017
"Consular Conversations” is a series of monthly interviews with Atlanta’s diplomats hosted by Miller & Martin in our Atlanta office. The objective of this luncheon series is to raise the Consuls' profile and help Atlantans better understand global countries for the purposes of business cultural exchange.
On July 17th , the Global Atlanta editorial team will be interviewing the Swiss Consul General in Atlanta, Andreas Maager.
To register for the event, please click here.
Topics of discussion are to include:
- Switzerland’s under-appreciated investment in Georgia
- Mr. Maager’s reflection on his time in Atlanta
- The Swiss view on workforce training initiatives
- Switzerland’s stance on the EU
- Catered light lunch with soft drinks
- One-on-one conversation with the Global Atlanta editorial team, followed by moderated audience Q&A
- Discussion covered by Global Atlanta and published in a later article
To read summaries of previous “Consular Conversations” in the series, which includes Consul Generals in Atlanta from the U.K., Ireland, Mexico, India, France, Belgium, Canada, Germany and Israel, please click here.
Swiss Consul General
2017-07-17 12:00:00 2017-07-17 13:30:00 America/Indiana/Indianapolis Miller & Martin Hosts "Consular Conversations" Luncheon and Interview with Swiss Consul General