Miller & Martin Hosts "Consular Conversations" Luncheon and Interview with the Bahamas Consul General
January 17, 2018
“Consular Conversations” is a series of monthly interviews with Atlanta’s diplomats hosted by Miller & Martin in our Atlanta office. The objective of this luncheon series is to raise the Consuls' profile and help Atlantans better understand global countries for the purposes of business cultural exchange.
On January 17, The Global Atlanta editorial team will be interviewing the newly arrived Consul General of the Bahamas, Ms. Astra Armbrister-Rolle.
To register for the event, please click here.
Topics of discussion are to include:
- About the new consul general
- Economic and business ties between Georgia and the Bahamas
- Investment opportunities
- Bahamas tourism and aviation connections with Atlanta
- Local Bahamian diaspora and their contributions
- Effects of recent hurricanes on the Bahamas
- Catered light lunch with soft drinks
- One-on-one conversation with the Global Atlanta editorial team, followed by moderated audience Q&A
- Discussion covered by Global Atlanta and published in a later article
To read summaries of previous “Consular Conversations” in the series, which includes Consul Generals in Atlanta from Japan, Switzerland, the U.K., Ireland, Mexico, India, France, Belgium, Canada, Germany, Israel and Peru, please click here.