Miller & Martin Hosts Luncheon and Interview with Diplomat Vincent Liu
September 10, 2018
What’s Next for Taiwan: Luncheon Dialogue with Diplomat Vincent Liu
On September 12, join Global Atlanta’s editorial team for a dialogue over lunch with Vincent Jing-Yen Liu, a career Taiwanese diplomat and director general of the Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Atlanta, which represents the island’s interests in the Southeast U.S.
Topics of discussion are to include:
- Taipei Economic and Cultural Office’s objectives in the region
- State of cross-strait relations under the DPP government of Tsai Ing-wen
- Taiwan’s shifting diplomatic relations and new U.S. ties under the Trump administration
- Ongoing Taiwanese investment in Georgia—energy, electronics, manufacturing, fintech
- 40 Years of Taipei-Atlanta sister-city relations
- Catered light lunch of sandwiches, salads and soft drinks, water or coffee
- One-on-one conversation with the Global Atlanta editorial team, followed by an audience Q&A
- Discussion covered by Global Atlanta and published in a later article
To register for the event, please click here.
2018-09-10 12:00:00 2018-09-10 13:00:00 America/Indiana/Indianapolis Miller & Martin Hosts Luncheon and Interview with Diplomat Vincent Liu