Miller & Martin Hosts “Consular Conversations” Luncheon and Interview with Nigerian Consul General
September 27, 2017
"Consular Conversations” is a series of monthly interviews with Atlanta’s diplomats hosted by Miller & Martin in our Atlanta office. The objective of this luncheon series is to raise the Consuls' profile and help Atlantans better understand global countries for the purposes of business cultural exchange.
On September 27, the Global Atlanta editorial team will be interviewing the Nigerian Consul General in Atlanta, Kayode Laro.
To register for the event, please click here.
Topics of discussion are to include:
- Mapping the Nigerian community in Georgia and the South
- Lagos sister city connections with Atlanta
- How to enhance Atlanta’s role as a gateway to Africa
- Ties between Atlanta and West Africa’s burgeoning tech/startup sector
- Energy security and Nigerian oil exports
- Business climate and political stability
- Fighting Islamic extremism and Boko Haram
- Agricultural collaborations with Georgia
- Catered light lunch with soft drinks
- One-on-one conversation with the Global Atlanta editorial team, followed by moderated audience Q&A
- Discussion covered by Global Atlanta and published in a later article
To read summaries of previous “Consular Conversations” in the series, which includes Consul Generals in Atlanta from Switzerland, the U.K., Ireland, Mexico, India, France, Belgium, Canada, Germany, Israel and Peru, please click here.
2017-09-27 12:00:00 2017-09-27 13:00:00 America/Indiana/Indianapolis Miller & Martin Hosts “Consular Conversations” Luncheon and Interview with Nigerian Consul General