Miller & Martin Hosts "Consular Conversations" Luncheon and Interview with the Honduras Consul General
October 16, 2018
"Consular Conversations" is a series of monthly interviews with Atlanta’s diplomats hosted by Miller & Martin in our Atlanta office. The objective of this luncheon series is to raise the Consuls' profile and help Atlantans better understand global countries for the purposes of business cultural exchange. On October 16, the Global Atlanta editorial team will be interviewing the Consul General of the Honduras in Atlanta, Ms. Maria Fernanda Rivera Fiallos.
Potential topics of discussion:
- Ms. Rivera’s day-to-day responsibilities
- Honduras as a manufacturing/sourcing destination
- Georgia-Honduras trade and investment ties
- Efforts to improve public safety in Honduras and throughout the Northern Triangle
- Effects of U.S. immigration policy changes
- Catered light lunch of sandwiches, salads and soft drinks, water or coffee
- One-on-one conversation with the Global Atlanta editorial team, followed by an audience Q&A
- Discussion covered by Global Atlanta and published in a later article
To read summaries of previous “Consular Conversations” in the series, which includes Consul Generals in Atlanta from Japan, Switzerland, the U.K., Ireland, Mexico, India, France, Belgium, Canada, Germany, Israel and Peru, please click here.
2018-10-16 12:00:00 2018-10-16 13:30:00 America/Indiana/Indianapolis Miller & Martin | 1180 West Peachtree St. NW - Suite 2100 Atlanta, GA 30309 "Consular Conversations" Luncheon Miller & Martin Hosts "Consular Conversations" Luncheon and Interview with the Honduras Consul General