Nineteen Miller & Martin Attorneys Named 2017 Mid-South Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
November 08, 2017
Nineteen attorneys with Miller & Martin PLLC have been selected by their peers as Mid-South Super Lawyers or Mid-South Rising Stars for 2017.
2017 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- Donald J. Aho — Business Litigation
- Douglas Berry — Eminent Domain
- John R. Bode — Employment & Labor
- Mark W. Degler — Mergers & Acquisitions
- Roger W. Dickson — Business Litigation
- James M. Haley IV — Real Estate
- Douglas T. Johnson — Intellectual Property
- C. Crews Townsend — Class Action
- James T. Williams — Business Litigation
- W. Randall Wilson — Construction Litigation
2017 Mid-South Rising Stars
- David M. Barnes — Business Litigation
- Zachary H. Greene — General Litigation
- Nathan A. Hertzog — Mergers & Acquisitions
- April F. Holland — Mergers & Acquisitions
- Laura F. Ketcham — Creditor Debtor Rights
- M. Ellis Lord — Business Litigation
- Jimar A. Sanders — Real Estate
- M. Craig Smith — Bankruptcy Business
- J. David Spiller Jr. — Business/Corporate
Douglas Berry, Roger Dickson and James Haley have each been recognized for 10 or more years for their outstanding legal achievements and demonstrated excellence in the practice of law. Dickson was also selected to this year’s Mid-South Super Lawyers Top 100 Tennessee list.
Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the states of Arkansas, Mississippi and Tennessee are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive the honor of a Super Lawyer, and no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in these states are selected as a Rising Star.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, uses a patented multiphase selection process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazine and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country.