Smart Cities | Internet of Things Chattanooga Breakfast Panel
November 28, 2018
Join us for a complimentary breakfast panel discussion!
Smart Cities / Internet of Things
Covering what's going on with technology and the impact it has on key industries within a major city.
This breakfast panel series brings together stakeholders and experts on the development, implementation and financing of Internet of Things and Smart City projects to share perspectives on the changing landscape of Chattanooga.
Wednesday, November 28, 2018
8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. – Networking Breakfast
8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. – Panel Discussion
Miller & Martin
832 Georgia Avenue, 12th Floor
Chattanooga, TN 37402
For parking options, please click here.
- Mina Sartipi, Director of the Center for Urban Informatics and Progress | University of Tennessee-Chattanooga
- Jim Ingraham, Vice President of Strategic Research | EPB
- Kevin Comstock, Smart City Director | City of Chattanooga
- Ken Hays, President & CEO | The Enterprise Center
- TJ Gentle, Attorney | Miller & Martin
2018-11-28 08:00:00 2018-11-28 10:00:00 America/Indiana/Indianapolis Miller & Martin | 832 Georgia Ave., Chattanooga, TN 37402 Smart Cities | Internet of Things Chattanooga Breakfast Panel