Miller & Martin Commercial attorneys advise companies on legal issues designed to assist in the formation, protection and growth of their businesses.
We represent a broad base of entrepreneurs, investors and companies in all aspects of their legal work from small to mid-sized companies, business startups, franchises, non-profit organizations and more. We guide our clients in the areas such as Commercial Finance, Real Estate, Bonds & Tax Incentives and Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights. The breadth of our firm allows us to advise our clients in all stages of their business, from soup to nuts.
- Miller & Martin Receives 2 National and 32 Regional Practice Rankings in 2023 "Best Law Firms"
- Miller & Martin Welcomes Evan Sharber to its Commercial Group
- Randy Scoggins Recognized by the Daily Report's Georgia Legal Awards as Best Mentor
- Miller & Martin Adds 8 Experienced Attorneys Across Footprint
- Miller & Martin Welcomes Kyle Fuller to its Commercial Group Show more
- Miller & Martin Presents June Business Over Breakfast Business Education Event
- Laura Ketcham Co-Presents at Tennessee Bar Association's 17th Annual Bankruptcy Law Forum
- Charlie Battle to Speak on Leveraging the Effects of an Olympic Games
- Legal and Practical Issues of Easements in Georgia, Lorman Seminars