Miller & Martin Commercial attorneys advise companies on legal issues designed to assist in the formation, protection and growth of their businesses.
We represent a broad base of entrepreneurs, investors and companies in all aspects of their legal work from small to mid-sized companies, business startups, franchises, non-profit organizations and more. We guide our clients in the areas such as Commercial Finance, Real Estate, Bonds & Tax Incentives and Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights. The breadth of our firm allows us to advise our clients in all stages of their business, from soup to nuts.
Paul AlexanderEvan AllisonCharlie BattleAlison Boyer, Vice-ChairCharlie BrakeDick CrotteauLuke CurtisBobby DannGrant DobsonBill DuPreBob GoodmanMeghan GordonJeff GuildJim HaleyTom Hayslett, ChairClif HenryErika HydeLaura KetchamMichael MallenAllen McCallieJulian NealyDon NelmsRachael RuizRandy ScogginsAlfred SmithCraig SmithJoe SnyderCandace Stevens
- Miller & Martin Earns 2018 “Best Law Firm” Ranking in 23 Practice Areas from U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers
- Boyer Elected to Firm Membership
- Miller & Martin Adds Four New Associates Across Corporate, Commercial and Litigation Practices
- Evan Allison Featured in Hamilton County Herald
- Miller & Martin Adds Two New Attorneys to its Chattanooga Office
- Miller & Martin Announces New Attorneys Selected to Membership Status
- Joseph P. L. Snyder Joins Miller & Martin's Real Estate Practice
- Miller & Martin Receives Top-Tier Rankings from U.S. News - Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" 2015 Edition
- Miller & Martin Represents Servcorp in Lease at One World Trade Center
- Don Nelms Joins the Firm's Commercial Department
- Julian Nealy Joins Miller & Martin's Real Estate Practice
- Miller & Martin Achieves Metropolitan Top Ranking for 2014 "Best Law Firms"
- Luke Curtis Quoted in the Daily Report
- Being Prepared, Chattanooga Magazine
- 50 Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2014 Edition
- Miller & Martin PLLC Maintains Top Ranking in Chambers USA, 2013 Edition