Miller & Martin's Labor & Employment attorneys have extensive experience with numerous federal and state courts across the country, touching diverse areas of employment matters.
Our attorneys work with clients to provide creative and practical solutions to employment issues that may have legal consequences. We have substantial experience working with clients in a myriad of employment and civil rights claims, including allegations of harassment, discrimination, retaliation, wage and hour violations, defamation, negligence and breach of contract, breach of restrictive covenants, actions brought under other employment-related statutes and related state statutes and causes of action.
- Collectively tried dozens of jury trials and hundreds of bench trials.
- Defeated class certification attempts in a nationwide employment discrimination claim brought against an international bottling company.
- Obtained decertification of a class action in an employment discrimination case in which the plaintiffs were represented by Professor Arthur Miller (co-author of the Federal Rule of Civil Procedure governing class litigation) and Stanley Chesley.
- Miller & Martin Welcomes Attorney Jessica Wolinsky in Tennessee
- 8 Miller & Martin Attorneys Named 2022 Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch
- Attorney Alexis Crutchfield Joins Miller & Martin in Tennessee
- Miller & Martin Earns 2 National & 45 Regional Rankings in "Best Law Firms" 2021 Edition
- Six Miller & Martin Attorneys Named 2019 "Legal Elite" by Georgia Trend Magazine Show more
- (Avoiding) The Top Five Mistakes Employers Make Regarding New Parent Leave Policies
- Mandatory Employment Arbitration Programs - Practical Considerations In Light of Supreme Court's Epic Decision
- Supreme Court Rules Employment Arbitration Programs With Class Action Waivers Are Lawful
- Don't Get Stumped by the 9-Month Bump: A Discussion of the Sixth Circuit's Decision in Mosbey-Meachem v. Memphis Light
- 'Tis the Season for a Reminder about the Human Element of Workplace Health & Safety Programs