April F. Holland works with privately-held companies through all stages of mergers and acquisitions matters on both the buy and sell sides. Ms. Holland also counsels individuals and companies in a wide range of general corporate law matters, including but not limited to, fund formation, securities and investment advisory matters, and state franchise registration filings. Ms. Holland has experience in industries ranging from technology, healthcare, flooring, transportation, insurance and bottling.
- LL.M., Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, 2012
- J.D., Washington & Lee School of Law, 2010
- B.A., University of Virginia, 2006
- New York
- Mid-South Super Lawyers® - Rising Stars, Mergers & Acquisitions, Since 2016
- Lawyers of Color - Second Annual Hot List, 2014
- American Bar Association
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Northside Neighborhood House - Board Member
- Causeway - Secretary and Board Member
- The Company Lab (CO.LAB), CO.STARTERS - Speaker
- LAUNCH Chattanooga
- Leadership Chattanooga - Class of 2016
- Rotaract Club of Chattanooga - Member
- 18 Miller & Martin Attorneys Selected to 2018 Mid-South Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- April Holland Featured in Hamilton County Herald
- Miller & Martin Represents ERMC in the Sale of Its Business to SecurAmerica
- Nineteen Miller & Martin Attorneys Named 2017 Mid-South Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- April Holland Assists Wildfire Victims
- Miller & Martin Attorneys Selected as 2016 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- Miller & Martin Represents Prime Window Systems, LLC in the Purchase of Atrium Corporation's Western Division of Window and Door Facilities
- Miller & Martin Played Significant Role in Elevating the Chattanooga Entrepreneurial Community
- Miller & Martin Attorneys Represent Nelbud Services in Acquisition of 360 Services
- April Holland Named to Lawyers of Color's 2014 Hot List
- Miller & Martin Represents Barnett Transportation in Sale to Quest Liner®
- Miller & Martin Represents Quickcue, LLC in Sale to OpenTable, Inc.
- Miller & Martin Represents The Dixie Group in Acquisition of Atlas Carpet Mills
- Miller & Martin Represents The Dixie Group in Acquisition of Robertex Associates, Inc.
April loves all things tech and a good DIY home project.