April F. Holland
Office: 423.785.8296 | Fax: 423.321.1520
April F. Holland works with privately-held companies through all stages of mergers and acquisitions matters on both the buy and sell sides. Ms. Holland also counsels individuals and companies in a wide range of general corporate law matters, including but not limited to, fund formation, securities and investment advisory matters, and state franchise registration filings. Ms. Holland has experience in industries ranging from technology, healthcare, flooring, transportation, insurance and bottling.
- LL.M., Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, 2012
- J.D., Washington & Lee School of Law, 2010
- B.A., University of Virginia, 2006
- New York
- Mid-South Super Lawyers® - Rising Stars, Mergers & Acquisitions, Since 2016
- Lawyers of Color - Second Annual Hot List, 2014
- American Bar Association
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Northside Neighborhood House - Board Member; President, 2020
- Causeway - Secretary and Board Member
- The Company Lab (CO.LAB), CO.STARTERS - Speaker
- LAUNCH Chattanooga
- Leadership Chattanooga - Class of 2016
- Rotaract Club of Chattanooga - Member
- 17 Miller & Martin Attorneys Named to 2021 Mid-South Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- Miller & Martin Represented Red Barn Real Estate in its Sale to Fathom Holdings Inc.
- 15 Miller & Martin Attorneys Named to 2020 Mid-South Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- Attorney April Holland Elected as Member of Miller & Martin Law Firm
- 15 Miller & Martin Attorneys Named to 2019 Mid-South Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists Show more
April loves all things tech and a good DIY home project.