Mr. Henry has more than 40 years of experience practicing corporate and securities law in Chattanooga, Tennessee, focusing on representation of public companies. Mr. Henry has represented public companies in a wide variety of industries, including transportation/trucking; manufacturing; textiles; carpet and rug; garment and apparel; and soft drink bottling and distribution. He has advised clients on public and private offerings of debt and securities, mergers, tender offers, acquisitions and divestitures of domestic and foreign entities; and he has served as counsel to the audit, compensation and corporate governance committees of several public companies.
- J.D., with honors, Syracuse University College of Law
- Research Assistant, Dean Silverman, honors Contracts, Torts
- B.A., with honors, Duke University
- Martindale-Hubbell® - AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated
- The Best Lawyers in America® - Mergers & Acquisitions Law, since 2013
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga - Tutor
- 57 Miller & Martin Lawyers Recognized as Best Lawyers® Award Recipients
- 52 Miller & Martin Attorneys Named to 2023 The Best Lawyers in America® List
- 52 Miller & Martin Attorneys Named to 2022 Best Lawyers® List
- 50 Miller & Martin Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2021 Edition
- 50 Miller & Martin Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2020 Edition Show more
The SEC just issued a 318 page proposal to eliminate redundant, overlapping, outdated or superseded regulatory provisions. Yes, 318 pages.