Now retired, Julian Nealy concentrated his practice in the area of real estate finance and development where he counseled developers, investors and lenders regarding the structuring and restructuring of real property transactions and financing for them. He also now counsels younger attorneys in these and related areas, passing on the wisdom of his 50+-year legal career.
- Represented developers, investors and lenders in developing and financing real estate, through five decades of explosive growth as well as major downturns in Atlanta and the Southeast.
- Represented developers, investors and lenders in connection with construction and permanent project lending, including multi-use developments.
- Represented long-term corporate, developer and investor clients with respect to the acquisition, disposition and financing of their real estate assets.
- J.D., Emory University, 1965
- B.A., Emory University, 1962
- Best Lawyers in America© - Real Estate Law since 1991
- Atlanta Business Chronicle - "Ten Most Influential Lawyers in Atlanta"
- Atlanta Business Chronicle - Top Rated Lawyers, 2016
- Georgia Super Lawyers®
- Martindale-Hubbell® - AV Preeminent™ Judicial Edition
- State Bar of Georgia - Honored in 2015 as 50-Year Member
- Unity of Faith Outreach, Inc., Lanett and Valley, Alabama and West Point, Pine Mountain and Hamilton, Georgia - Pastor and President
- 53 Miller & Martin Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2019 Edition
- 56 Miller & Martin Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2018 Edition
- 54 Miller & Martin Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2017 Edition
- 54 Miller & Martin Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2016 Edition
- 55 Miller & Martin Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2015 Edition
- Julian Nealy Joins Miller & Martin's Real Estate Practice