Todd Goodwin concentrates his practice in commercial real estate, with a particular focus on the acquisition, development, leasing, and disposition of commercial property. Prior to joining the firm, Todd practiced at an international Am Law 100 Firm and served as in-house counsel at one of the largest private owners of retail real estate in the United States.
Todd has experience working with a diverse range of clients, from major corporations making up the Dow Jones Industrial Average to small family-owned companies. Todd’s combination of law firm and in-house experience allows him to evaluate every issue from both a legal and business perspective.
- Counsel to a publicly-traded financial institution in the negotiation of nationwide retail leases.
- Counsel to a publicly-traded manufacturer of packaged food products in the acquisition, leasing, and management of nationwide warehouse and retail properties.
- Counsel to a developer and owner of office properties in the negotiation of office leases.
- Counsel to a publicly-traded data center REIT in the development and leasing of data center facilities.
- Counsel to a commercial real estate owner in the acquisition, financing, leasing, and management of retail properties.
- Counsel to a publicly-traded communications company in the negotiation of nationwide leases.
- Counsel to a commercial real estate owner in the portfolio sale of numerous big box home improvement stores.
- Counsel to a commercial real estate owner in the negotiation of nationwide distributed antenna system license agreements.
- Counsel to a commercial real estate owner in the acquisition, leasing, and sale of numerous outparcel properties for nationwide mattress and nutrition retailers.
- Counsel to a retail developer in the redevelopment of numerous underperforming enclosed malls and shopping centers.
- Pro bono counsel to a non-profit arts organization in the negotiation of a commercial lease agreement.
- Pro bono counsel to a church in the negotiation of a perpetual easement agreement.
- J.D., Faulkner Law, 2010
- B.B.A., Economics, Georgia State University, 2006
Todd’s favorite places to vacation are Bol, Croatia and Whistler, British Columbia.