Bruce McCall is a “business attorney” with ten years of prior in-house experience as a contributing member of the company management team. As a result, he understands first-hand, the pressures under which today's successful businesses operate and what they require from their legal representatives in order to remain successful. Bruce’s niche is in the representation of mid-sized companies, often with international operations. These companies often have the same legal issues and needs of large companies, but without the same legal budget or in-house staff.
A substantial part of Bruce’s practice involves assisting new and expanding businesses pursue and capture business incentives. This has included closing over $1,000,000,000 in bonds in approximately 20 counties across the state of Georgia.
Bruce began his career at Powell, Goldstein, Frazer and Murphy before moving to Sun Data, Inc. (subsequently changed its name to Solarcom), where he ultimately served as the company's Vice President and General Counsel.
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 1986
- A.B., Public Policy Studies, Duke University, 1983
- National Business Institute, Georgia Sales and Use Tax for Manufacturers – Former Instructor
- Georgia Trend magazine - Legal Elite, multiple years
- State Bar of Georgia
- Computer Dealers and Lessors Association, Legal Advisory
- Equipment Leasing and Financing Association, Legal Board – Former Member
- Murphey Candler Little League Association - Past President
- Harvard Law School Dormitory and Student Affairs Council - Past President
- Miller & Martin Represents an Affiliate of the Dewberry Group in a $186M Loan
- Nine Miller & Martin Attorneys Named 2018 "Legal Elite" by Georgia Trend Magazine
- Miller & Martin Attorneys Named 2016 "Legal Elite" by Georgia Trend Magazine
- Miller & Martin Represents Mayne Pharma in Acquisition & U.S. Private Offering
- 14 Miller & Martin Attorneys Named 2014 Georgia Trend Magazine's Legal Elite
- Twelve Miller & Martin Attorneys Named 2013 Legal Elite by Georgia Trend Magazine
While an undergraduate, Bruce did weekly magic shows at Duke University Hospital Pediatrics ward.