Candace practices all aspects of commercial real estate law, primarily representing owners in connection with the purchase, sale, development, financing and leasing of commercial properties. However, she would describe herself as a true leasing lawyer having effectively negotiated leases on behalf of office, retail and industrial landlords and tenants across the country. Most of her experience has been representing institutional investors in the leasing and management of Class A office and retail assets. Candace is a "people person" by nature and enjoys collaborating with owners, asset managers, brokers and building management. Whether representing a global institutional landlord in a lease negotiation with a Fortune 500 tenant or a small retail tenant taking on new space, Candace’s goal is to strengthen her clients’ business and legal positions in order to maximize profitability and minimize risk.
Candace was previously a partner with Scoggins & Goodman, P.C. in Atlanta.
- J.D., University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, 1999
- B.A., Public Policy Analysis, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, 1996
- Concentration in Environmental Policy
- Real Estate Group of Atlanta
- State Bar of Georgia
- Buckhead Church - Member; Small Groups Leader
- Heards Ferry Elementary Eagle Alliance - Social Media Chair
- RISE UP! at Heards Ferry Elementary - Chapter Founder