Clif Henry concentrates his practice in the areas of real estate, real estate finance and general business contracts. He advises owners and developers of real estate on construction, development and leasing matters. He also advises corporate clients with the review, negotiation and drafting of purchasing, supply, distribution, confidentiality, licensing and other supply-chain and operational contracts.
Clif represents several financial institutions in commercial real estate financing transactions, and has developed a particular knowledge in closing NNN single-tenant transactions nationally.
- Counsel to financial institution in connection with its national NNN single-tenant lending program, closing over $250 million in loans in 35 states.
- Counsel to financial institutions in connection with the origination of construction loans for various commercial real estate projects in Georgia, Tennessee, Texas, Kentucky, Florida, West Virginia, Colorado, Arizona and Louisiana.
- Counsel to Tennessee company in connection with its supply-chain and general business operations, including drafting, advising and negotiating manufacturing and supply agreements, distribution agreements, confidentiality agreements, consulting contracts and quality agreements.
- Counsel to clients in connection with the drafting and negotiating of retail, office and industrial leases.
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law, 2003
- B.A., Classics, Davidson College, 1999
- LEED Accredited Professional
- American Bar Association
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Tennessee Bar Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Southern Lit Alliance, Board of Directors - President