Jeff Guild is a commercial real estate attorney with over 40 years of experience in all aspects of commercial real estate. Advising clients for more than 25 years at Miller & Martin, he represents a variety of real estate developers, owners, managers, tenants, lenders, landlords and corporations in matters related to land assemblages, commercial lending, lease preparation and negotiation, development, land use, construction contracts, contract disputes, contract negotiations, land use planning, zoning and environmental law and entity structuring.
He began his career as counsel to Gulfco Capital Management, Inc., the real estate investment advisor to Interstate Life and Accident Insurance Company in Chattanooga, Tennessee, primarily focusing on real estate lending and real estate joint ventures. Prior to joining Miller & Martin, Jeff spent 12 years as Vice President and General Counsel with Fletcher Bright Company. He is a former chairman of the Tennessee Bar Association Real Property Law Section.
- National real estate counsel for Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. for 20 years.
- General counsel to the Fletcher Bright Company.
- J.D., University of Tennessee College of Law, 1976
- B.S., with honors, University of Tennessee, 1973
- Mid-South Super Lawyers®, 2006, 2011-2012
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Tennessee Bar Association