Varsha Ghodasra focuses her practice on complex business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, and advising clients on corporate governance issues. She has also represented both private equity sponsors and executive management teams in negotiating and implementing employment, equity incentive, bonus, severance and other executive compensation arrangements and has significant experience in advising clients with respect to SEC reporting compliance. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Ghodasra was an associate at Kirkland & Ellis LLP in Chicago and New York.
- Represented numerous private equity sponsors in their public and private acquisitions and sales, including a $3.6 billion acquisition of a public information technology company, a $4.3 billion acquisition of a software company and a $2.3 billion sale of a medical therapeutics company.
- Represented numerous public companies in their initial public offerings, including drafting and advising in the structure of employment and incentive programs.
- J.D., University of Georgia, 2011
- Notes Editor, Georgia Law Review
- Visiting Student, University of Pennsylvania, 2010-2011
- B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2006
- New York
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- Leadership Chattanooga, Class of 2019-2020
- WE Project, Class of 2018-2019
Varsha played competitive chess for 14 years.