April F. Holland works with privately-held companies through all stages of mergers and acquisitions matters on both the buy and sell sides. Ms. Holland also counsels individuals and companies in a wide range of general corporate law matters, including but not limited to, fund formation, securities and investment advisory matters, and state franchise registration filings. Ms. Holland has experience in industries ranging from technology, healthcare, flooring, transportation, insurance and bottling.
- LL.M., Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, 2012
- J.D., Washington & Lee School of Law, 2010
- B.A., University of Virginia, 2006
- New York
- Lawyers of Color - Second Annual Hot List, 2014
- Mid-South Super Lawyers® - Rising Stars, Mergers & Acquisitions, 2016
- American Bar Association
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Northside Neighborhood House - Board Member
- Causeway - Board Member
- Co.Lab, Co.Starters - Speaker
- LAUNCH Chattanooga
- Leadership Chattanooga - Class of 2016
- April Holland Assists Wildfire Victims
- Miller & Martin Attorneys Selected as 2016 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- Miller & Martin Represents Prime Window Systems, LLC in the Purchase of Atrium Corporation's Western Division of Window and Door Facilities
- April Holland Graduates from Leadership Chattanooga
- Miller & Martin Played Significant Role in Elevating the Chattanooga Entrepreneurial Community
- Miller Martin Attorneys Represent Nelbud Services in Acquisition of 360 Services
- April Holland Named to Lawyers of Color's 2014 Hot List
- Miller & Martin Represents Barnett Transportation in Sale to Quest Liner®
- Miller & Martin Represents Quickcue, LLC in Sale to OpenTable, Inc.
- Miller & Martin Represents The Dixie Group in Acquisition of Atlas Carpet Mills
- Miller & Martin Represents The Dixie Group in Acquisition of Robertex Associates, Inc.
April loves all things tech and a good DIY home project.