Christopher Henderson works with clients on various corporate and business matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate formation, qualification and governance, private equity and financing transactions and general contractual requirements.
Before joining Miller & Martin PLLC, Mr. Henderson was an attorney with Hartman, Simons, Spielman & Wood, LLP. Prior to attending law school, Mr. Henderson worked in the state and local tax practices of Arthur Andersen LLP and Deloitte & Touche LLP.
- J.D., cum laude, Georgia State University College of Law, 2007
- Member, Moot Court Board
- B.S., Financial Management, cum laude, Bob Jones University, 1998
- Extern to the Honorable Justice Harold D. Melton, Supreme Court of Georgia.
- Atlanta Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Miller & Martin Represents Mayne Pharma in $125 Million Debt Refinancing
- Miller & Martin Represents Buyers Protection Group in Sale to Fidelity National Financial
- Miller & Martin Represents Mayne Pharma in Transactions with HedgePath Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Miller & Martin Represents Mayne Pharma Group in Acquisition of Metrics, Inc.
- Miller & Martin Represents TCI Contracting in Merger with Installed Building Products