Haley Moody concentrates her practice within the firm’s Litigation Department. The practical knowledge she has developed, complemented by her inherent emphasis on collaboration to reach client goals, adds value to her client relationships and makes her a strong contributor to the cases in which she is involved. Before joining the firm, Haley practiced with a litigation defense firm in Chattanooga, Tennessee, from which she brings a wealth of experience successfully representing both individuals and businesses in a variety of civil litigation matters.
Haley earned a B.A., summa cum laude, in History from the University of Alabama in 2011, where she was a Presidential Scholar and competed in varsity NCAA Division I Cross-Country and Track & Field. In 2014, Haley earned her J.D. at Tulane University Law School, where she served as a member of the Moot Court Board and competed on appellate moot court teams in both her second and third years.
- J.D., Tulane University Law School, 2014
- B.A., summa cum laude, History, University of Alabama, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Tennessee
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- Tennessee Supreme Court
- American Inns of Court Justices Ray L. Brock Jr. and Robert E. Cooper Chapter
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- SETLAW (Southeast Tennessee Lawyers Association for Women)
- Junior League of Chattanooga
Haley is a lifelong runner who served as team captain and earned All-SEC and All-NCAA Division I Region honors in Cross-Country while at the University of Alabama.