Jeff is a commercial real estate attorney with 40 years of experience.
- Jeff has experience in everything from commercial lending, lease preparation and negotiation, land use law, construction contracts, contract negotiations, planning, zoning, environmental law to entity structuring. National real estate counsel for Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. for 20 years, general counsel to the Fletcher Bright Company.
- J.D., University of Tennessee College of Law, 1976
- B.S., with honors, University of Tennessee, 1973
- Mid-South Super Lawyers®, 2006, 2011-2012
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Tennessee Bar Association