Miller & Martin Practices and Attorneys Earn Top Rankings in 2020 Chambers USA®
April 29, 2020
Chambers and Partners® has recognized Miller & Martin in the 2020 Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business report as a leading law firm in the practice areas of Corporate/M&A - Georgia; Corporate/M&A - Tennessee; Labor & Employment - Tennessee; Litigation: General Commercial - Tennessee; and Intellectual Property - Tennessee. Five of the firm's attorneys were also individually ranked in their respective practices.
Individual lawyers are ranked on the basis of their legal knowledge and experience, their ability, their effectiveness and their client-service based on peer review and client interviews. Miller & Martin attorneys ranked in the 2020 edition include:
- John Bode (Tennessee, Labor & Employment)
- Joe DeLisle (Georgia, Corporate/M&A)
- Roger Dickson (Tennessee, Litigation: General Commercial and Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations)
- Danny Griffin (Georgia, Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations)
- Hugh Sharber (Tennessee, Corporate/M&A)
About Chambers and Partners® Chambers and Partners®, based in London, England, has been researching the U.S. legal profession since 1999, identifying the leading lawyers and law firms through interviews with thousands of lawyers and their clients. Through objective and client-focused research, Chambers identifies and ranks leading firms and lawyers in an extensive range of practice areas throughout America.